Created using a copper alquitara to distill healing herbs, our hydrosols are true and authentically produced, not just water infused with essential oils. The healing botanical water is a beauty tool which both works as a hair rinse and scalp toner after shampooing by balancing the scalp’s natural Ph, restoring the hydration and penetrating the hair shaft with valuable nutrients.
We combined rosemary to improve the scalp’s blood circulation.
– Lady’s mantle, which promotes the growth of hair follicles, protects the scalp from any fungal infection.
– Nettle is rich in silica which makes hair shiny and helps with the hair regrowth processes.
– Mint helps fight dandruff and stimulates increased blood flow.
– Lemon balm is a natural astringent which helps to reduce the oils produced.
– Sage revitalizes dry hair and adds thickness.
– Tulsi or Holy Basil strengthens the roots and prevents hair loss.
– Geranium regulates sebum by balancing the oil secretion.
What’s more, our Hydrosol have antiseptic properties, delivering lots of vitamins and minerals at the same time.
Spray on clean towel dried hair before styling to close the pores properly. It’s so gentle that it can be applied several times a day. It will moisturize the hair by nourishing it generously!
Our hydrosols are special due to the presence of essential oil molecules which occur naturally during steam distillation as well as free of alcohols, dyes or any synthetic fragrances. The average PH is around 4.0-5.0 (the range of the skin’s natural PH is about 5.5). They are the perfect astringents and PH balancers.
Quantity: 4 oz.
– Rinses hair
– Natural, authentic distillation process
– Scalp toner
Natalie Caddel –
When talking to the owner about my enlarged skin pores and ever greasy hair i was directed to this hydrosol which cam be applied both to face and hair due to the puracy of ingredients. It’s a plant water based extract that does so so great for me. I am using my third bottle already and see so much difference. Since my pores look so much better now i really can’t wait to try their other types of magic waters they produce❤️